ELECTION DAY VOTING
Election Day is Tuesday, November 6, 2018, from 7am to 7pm. There are 69 voting locations throughout Bernalillo County. See our map here of House District 20 and Election Day voting sites in Bernalillo County.
Locations in or near House District 20
1. Four Hills Shopping Center - 13140 Central Ave SE, Suite 1420 (was also an Early Vote site)
2. Manzano High School – 12200 Lomas Blvd NE
3. Manzano Mesa Elementary School – 801 Elizabeth St SE
4. Kennedy Middle School – 721 Tomasita St NE
5. Jackson Middle School – 10600 Indian School Rd NE
6. Onate Elementary School – 12415 Brentwood Hills Blvd NE
7. A. Montoya Elementary School – 24 Public School Rd, Tijeras
8. Tijeras City Hall- 12 Camino Municipal, Tijeras, NM 87059 (was also an Early Vote site)
Other frequently used locations:
9. County Clerk’s Annex - 1500 Lomas A NW
10. Central Mercado - 301 San Pedro Dr SE, Suites B, C, D, and E
11. Daskalos Center - 5339 Menaul Blvd NE
12. University of New Mexico - Student Union Building, Lobo A&B
ABSENTEE VOTING BY MAIL
The deadline for requesting an absentee ballot has passed—Friday, November 2 was the last day. Completed ballots must be in the Clerk’s Office by Election Day. If you haven’t sent in your completed ballot, you may hand-deliver the ballot on Election Day to any voting location between 7 am and 7 pm.
For more information, call the County Clerk’s Office at (505) 243-8683.
Tuesday, October 9 was the last day to register to vote in the 2018 General Election.
BERNALILLO COUNTY CLERK
Linda Stover | (505) 243-VOTE (8683) | Website